The new state-of-the-art Games Village site is being planned around the heart of Delhi and will be one of the leading properties in India. The services and facilities in this development will have a unique athlete-comfort orientation and approach.Commonwealth Games village is developed on the bank of Yamuna River flowing between ITO and Laxmi nagar. The whole site is taken over by Emaar MGF and also includes the 2010 Commonwealth Games Stadium with approx total area of around 118 Acres.
The price of the property in itself dictates that the very cream of Delhi or NRI (Non Resident Indians) form major part of the community in this development. The ideal athletic and dense green belt on either side of the development creates an ideal place for kids to grow.
These apartments will be reay by Middle of 2010 to be used by players and officials for commonwealth games. The possession of these apartments to the customer will happen in October,November 2011 after all the furniture and usage is removed from these units.
The payment is also linked via timeframe and final 5% of installment is paid on possession of these units.
The Complex will be Wi-Fi enabled and will be certified GREEN BUILDING.
CCTV in basement and main entrance lobby and Intercom facility
Treated water supply system
100% Power back up
Emaar MGF Commonwealth Games Village is Ideally located on the National Highway - 24 adjacent to Akshardham Temple,New Delhi - “The Commonwealth Games Village ” will be a gated residential community where the towers will be between 6 level to 9 level.
About Developer emaarmgf
Emaar MGF Land Limited is a joint venture between Emaar Properties PJSC (“Emaar”) of Dubai and MGF Development Limited (“MGF”) of India. Emaar is one of the world’s leading real estate companies with operations in 16 countries, as of August 31, 2007. MGF has over the last 10 years established itself as one of the key players in retail real estate development in Northern India.
Emaar MGF commenced its operations in India in February 2005. Its primary business is the development of properties in the residential, commercial, retail and hospitality sectors. In addition, they have also identified healthcare, education and infrastructure as business lines for future growth. Their operations span across various aspects of real estate development, such as land identification and acquisition, project planning, designing, marketing and execution.
How To Book
Book your apartment in EmaarMGF Commonwealth Games Village complex in few easy steps below.
1) Identify your apartment.
2) Arrange site visit for your family or friend in 24 hrs by calling our support desk.
3) Pay earnest amount as applicable on application.
4) Booking amount Cheque in the name of Emaar MGF Construction Private Limited – CWGV
5) Receive booking confirmation, Receipts from Emaar MGF.
6) Any queries, contact InvestInNest customer support in your respective country at numbers mentioned below.
DOWN PAYMENT PLAN(with 7% Rebate on 95% of the Basic Sale Price)
On Booking As Applicable
Within 30 days of Booking 20% of Sale Price less booking amount
Within 60 days of Booking 75% of Sale Price + Car Parking + 100% PLC if applicable less Down Payment Rebate
On Intimation for Possession 5% of Sate Price + IFSD + Stamp Duty & Registration Charges
1. On Booking As applicable
2. Within 30 days of Booking: 20% of Sale Price less booking amount
3. Within 3 Months of Booking: 20% of Sale Price + 50% of PLC if applicable
4. Within 6 Months of Booking: 20% of Sale Price + 50% of PLC if applicable
5. Within 8 Months of Booking: 20% of Sale Price + 50% of Car Parking
6. Within 10 Months of Booking: 15% of Sale Price + 50% of Car Parking
7. On Intimation for Possession 5% of Sale Price + IFSD + Stamp Duty & Registration Charges
PLC Charges for Commonwealth Games Village
1. Club/Boulevard Facing Rs. 250/- per sq. ft.
2. Temple Facing Rs. 500/- per sq. ft.
3. River Facing Rs. 500/- per sq. ft
4. Sports Complex Facing Rs. 250/- per sq. ft.
5. Internal Green Facing Rs. 100/- per sq. ft.(T-27&T-20 4 BR Units facing towards Temple only )
• Fourth Floor Rs. 150/- per sq. ft.
• Fifth Floor Rs. 300/- per sq. ft.
• Sixth Floor Rs. 450/- per sq. ft.
• Seventh Floor Rs. 600/- per sq. ft.
• Eighth Floor Rs. 750/- per sq. ft.
• Ninth Floor Rs. 900/- per sq. ft.
Floor Riser Units with 50%(i.e.increase of Rs.75/-per floor)
• T-12 (3G), T-24 (3L towards tower 26)